Safety & Security Procedures at ABC's and 123's Learning Centers
There is nothing more important than the safety and security of your child. Each day that you bring your child to ABC’s and 123’s Learning Centers, you are entrusting us with your child. We take that responsibility seriously. In a recent feedback session with a group of our parents, many moms and dads mentioned that our security features and procedures were one of the main reasons they felt so comfortable choosing ABC’s and 123’s Learning Centers.
At each of our learning centers, we have the following security features and systems in place:
1. Biometric ID Pad: The fingerprinting system allows the center to be safe and secure. Each individual that is authorized to pick up will have their fingerprint put in the Procare system. No one is able to get through the entryway/front door without scanning their fingerprint and guests will have to ring a doorbell.
2. Camera System: We have cameras in every classroom. Each classroom has 24 hour audio and video recording. Each center has the camera system viewable for parents in the entryway/foyer. Every member of management has an additional monitor with the classrooms being monitored at all times.
3. Trained Staff: All staff are CPR/First Aid Certified. Each staff member must pass a national fingerprinting background check and a drug test to be employed. All staff members complete 10+ hours of Health and Safety Orientation Training to work in our licensed center.
4. Panic Alarm: Each center has a panic button for a member of management to activate if an emergency situation occurs and immediate emergency assistance is needed.
5. Protection One: All centers are armed with a security system to monitor the centers after hours.
Your child’s safety, education, and well-being are our primary concern; that’s why our 3 Pillars are Safety, Knowledge, Nurture. Your peace of mind as a parent—knowing your child is safe and happy every day—is also extremely important to us.
If you are interested in a tour or have any questions about security at one of our learning centers, please contact us today.